Grant Stevens, M.D., FACS, a board certified plastic surgeon, founder of Marina Plastic Surgery in Marina del Rey, CA, and an international traveling professor, is a member of the faculty and featured speaker at the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, Kyoto, Japan, October 23 – 27, 2016, at the Miyakomesse Convention Center. ISAPS is the world’s leading international body of board certified aesthetic plastic surgeons providing a global interchange of ideas for the advancement of aesthetic plastic surgery by providing ongoing continuing education. Dr. Stevens serves on the ISAPS Board of Directors as third vice president.
“As always, I’m honored to be a speaker and look forward to visiting this wonderful country and discussing new techniques with my colleagues,” Dr. Stevens said. He added, “There are profound changes in plastic surgery as a result of the international reach of the Internet and social media, as well as the fast-evolving move from surgical procedures to non-invasive ones.“ Dr. Stevens is scheduled to speak at ISAPS on the following topics:
- Icing on the Cake – Face and Neck Rejuvenation I with Ultherapy
- Minimally Invasive – Non-surgical Facial Tightening and Lifting – Speaker/Moderator
- Panel – Consultation and Converting Prospects to Patients – Techniques to Sell without Selling
- New Technologies/New Devices (moderator/speaker)
- Panel – ISAPS Continent Showdown: What’s Working Now for Patient Attraction in Our Countries
- Practice Management (moderator)
- Zeltiq/CoolSculpting Seminar
Dr. Stevens is the Chairman of the USC-Marina Aesthetic Surgery Fellowship and the Director of the USC Division of Aesthetic Surgery. He is a Clinical Professor of Surgery at the USC Keck School of Medicine, Division of Plastic Surgery. He is a board certified Diplomate of the American Board of Plastic Surgery, a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons and the International College of Surgeons. Dr. Stevens is also on the Board of Directors of the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.