The number of people who want a tattoo gone is growing. A 2015 study showed that 23% of those with ink regretted it. But it’s expensive to remove, and the limitations of traditional laser tattoo removal include:
- Limited treatment of tattoo colors and types
- Inability to effectively break up ink particles
- Discomfort during treatments
- Certain risks, particularly with darker skin tones
Now, there’s PicoWay tattoo removal. We offer this treatment option, and even our staff is taking advantage of the easy and quick removal process. It’s a laser that removes the tat with light and sound. The sound fractures the tattoos pigment—it literally snaps, crackles and pops. PicoWay treats multi-colored tattoos on different skin types.
Here are the main differences between PicoWay and other systems.FDA cleared for a wide range of tattoos, PicoWay offers better results in few treatments for different skin types.
- With its ultra-fast delivery of concentrated, high-power energy, PicoWay will shatter even tiny ink particles making it easier for the body to clear the tattoo ink.
- PicoWay’s ultra-short pulses also optimize the delivery of energy to the targeted ink particles ensuring the ink is effectively treated, while the least amount of heat gets transferred into the skin.
- Since PicoWay’s pulses are fast, you’ll feel minimal discomfort throughout the procedure.
For more information, visit: http://bit.ly/2sXfsnL
Thanks so much for reading our blog. WGS